Friday, January 16, 2009

It's official...Council District 8 Highest in Total Crime for past 3 years


Time for Change. Three years is more than enough time to show your skills as a Council Representative. My opponent, obviously, does not know how to get the crime rate down in this district. I do. Find out how I will do this by attending my fundraisers. Next one will be on Wednesday, Feb. 18th at Rahr Brewery, 701 Galveston Ave 5:30 - 7:30pm. Sign up for campaign news at http://www.suzetteforcouncil.com/ or send me your email address at suzetteforcouncil@gmail.com and I will make sure you get invites. Vote Suzette Watkins for Ft. Worth's City Council District 8. I promise you that the crime rates will not remain at the top while I am in office. I know how to get things accomplished, I know how to work hard, I have the vision, the passion and the desire for change in ALL of District 8. Please help me get elected to office. You can donate here anytime http://www.suzetteforcouncil.com/donate.html.

No comments: