Thursday, January 22, 2009

Animal Control hasn't been an Issue for my Opponent...(until now).


Another two intact (un-neutered) stray dogs running around in Council District 8 which I was able to save from various things such as starvation, car tire, abuse, neglect, creating more intact stray dogs which creates more intact stray dogs and on and on. These two dogs were taken, as usual, to the Humane Society of North Texas. Funny this issue never has been a concern of my opponent's even though this Council District 8 is one of the top three Districts for Animal Control calls and problems and has been every year that my opponent has sat in the Council seat for District 8. The people of District 8 won't have to give me a heads up about issues such as this because I will be paying attention to the details of such and will be reporting to you, the people, about the progress being made every month in District 8 IF you will elect me to office and/or help me get elected to the office.

Next Opportunity to help me is:

Fundraiser Celebration
with special guest & rising star Lauren Whitener, Jazz/Blues singer (www.laurenwhitenermusic.com)
Wednesday, Feb. 18th 5:30 - 7:30
Rahr & Sons Brewery Company
$20 per person ($35 per couple)

includes free sampling of Rahr's award winning beers, hamburgers & some insight into my vision for a safer, cleaner and more business friendly Council District 8.

701 Galveston Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
(Near Southside)

No comments: