Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And the Winner is.....


East Ft. Worth, District 8 is my pick for winner of the most water main breaks in the City of Ft. Worth. This morning as I was leaving, I could see a large stream of water running down three or four blocks to the nearest water drain. On any given day, you cannot drive around my neighborhood w/out seeing scenes like the picture above. The picture you see here is on a main, very busy street, Oakland Blvd. Try driving down this street during the rush hour or when a day of school at Meadowbrook Middle is beginning or ending.

I say it's time we elect people who care about where our tax dollars go and will fight for them to be put and spent in the proper and appropriate places so that they will actually serve the people from whom our local government collects them year after year.

No comments: