Saturday, March 14, 2009

Homelessness is not a crime, littering is -- can we get some Accountability in Ft. Worth?




I love pictures, they tell 1 0 0 0 words! Can you spare a ten or twenty dollar bill? In order for me to have a voice on Ft. Worth's City Council, please, I need your help. I'll have 1/9 of a voice for a better Ft. Worth -- one that empowers by holding people accountable. It works -- we all know that, it's just that no politician has the guts to fight for it! Donate here http://www.suzetteforcouncil.com/donate.html

(Political Advertisement Authorized by Suzette Watkins)

"Littering in Texas can get you a $500 fine, it is a Class C Misdemeanor (If what was littered was less than 5 pounds). Littering over 5 pounds is a Class B Misdemeanor which carries a fine of up to $2,000. Texas motto "Don't Mess with Texas"

1 comment:

TarrantLibertyGuy said...

Brother can I spare a twenty spot? You bet!