Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Once again, the crime filled night ended in East Ft. Worth, Council District 8, Central/West Meadowbrook Neighborhood


Neighborhood 'leaders' downplay the crime in our neighborhood. Mayor Pro Tem Kathleen Hicks downplays the crime in the neighborhood -- however, I'm here to show you the pictures (evidence) of such crimes. This crime filled night for criminals ended right here in my neighbors side yard. Evidently, the criminals had stolen a car in west Fort Worth, completed 3 robberies in Arlington and crashed into this yard that you see above. Not good!! Come on, Hicks, whatcha gonna do? Come on, Don Boren & Wanda Conlin (hubby & wife team), Harvey & Dolores Roberts whatcha gonna do about the crime in Central & West Meadowbrook?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harvey and Dolores what a JOKE!!!
I guess pray

junkerval said...

please contact me!!!
junkerval@yahoo.com
or my web page
http://www.junkerval.com